is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
1. When/where does this event take place?
The show will take place on May 11-13, 2021 at Toronto Congress Centre, Toronto, Ontario
2. What are the show hours?
Tuesday, May 11, 2021 • 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 • 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Thursday, May 13, 2021 • 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
3. How much does it cost to attend the expo?
Expo admission is free online for qualified registrants; A $179 CAD + tax applies to all others.
5. Can I bring my child to the expo? How about a well-trained pet?
For safety, insurance, and security reasons, no one under the age of 18 is permitted in the expo halls or conference meeting rooms at our show. There are no childcare services available onsite. Only utility animals for the physically challenged are permitted. Please contact us at 310-445-4200 if you are handicapped and require special assistance in order to attend our event.
6. Will there be food and beverage available at the show?
Food and beverages will be available for purchase at concession stands within the Toronto Congress Centre.
7. How do I get a detailed list of exhibitors for the event?
The exhibitor list is posted on the show website. We suggest you bookmark the website, because it will be regularly updated with new exhibiting companies that have joined our expo.
8. How do I get a detailed list of the event attendees?
For further information on our attending audience, please contact our show sales rep. Contact information can be found on the Interested in Exhibiting page.
9. How do I get on the mailing list for next year's expo?
If you register for one of our shows, you will be added to the mailing list for that particular event and will receive information regarding next year's show as it becomes available. If you would like to be added to the mailing list for our other events, complete the online registration inquiry form for that event. Find the complete list of all events at findmanufacturingbuyers.com. To be removed from our mailing list, please email [email protected] and specify show(s) from which you would like to be removed.
10. Where can I download the Toronto mobile app?
The mobile app will be live three to four weeks before the event and can be downloaded on the Apple or Android app store. Please be sure to use our official hashtag #ADMexpo on your social media posts.
1. How do I pre-register for the expo?
Go onto our website, and on the registration page enter the promo code you received.
2. What if I do not pre-register for the expo?
You can register on-site and will pay the onsite registration fee of $179 CAD + tax.
3. If I attended the show last year do I need to register again for this year’s show?
Yes, you must register again for every show you plan to attend.
4. How long does it take to receive my registration confirmation?
An email confirmation should arrive within 24 hours after you've registered.
5. Can I check if my registration has been confirmed on your website?
Yes, you can view and/or update your registration information by returning to the registration website and entering your email address and password.
6. I registered online and received a confirmation of a barcode. What do I do now?
Bring your printed confirmation to any Print Your Badge station and get your badge printed instantly.
7. What is my exhibitor username and password for online registration?
The login belongs to the logistics contact we have on file for your company. If a password is needed, click the Forgot Password link to set up your account.
8. Can I receive my badge in advance?
No badges are mailed prior to the event. Please bring proof of registration to the event to pick up your badge.
9. How do I get a correction on my badge?
Go to a Registration Customer Service counter at the Registration area onsite, and corrections will be made and printed for you there. There is no charge to have your badge corrected and reprinted.
10. Is there a charge for a replacement badge?
No, a replacement badge may be printed at a Registration Customer Service counter at the Registration area with proper identification.
1. Can you recommend a hotel?
Please visit Discounted Hotels for information and special room rates for the official show hotels. Also, you may find it helpful to contact the city convention services and tourist bureau for local restaurant and ratings information.
2. How do I get to the expo?
Please visit our "Plan Travel" page for information.
3. I will require an invitation letter in order to obtain my visa to enter Toronto. What do I need to do?
Requests for a visa invitation letter are available during the registration process.